[Snort-users] Snort 2.9.0.1 Now Available

Mike Lococo mikelococo at ...11827...
Tue Nov 2 11:53:25 EDT 2010

On 11/01/2010 10:24 PM, Rich Graves wrote:
> Mike Lococo asked:
>
>> Does this include Michael Alitzer's patch from last week to fix the
>> 50-meg afpacket/daq buffer limit on RHEL5 kernels?
>
> Yes, it's included in daq 0.3, also released today.

Thanks for the quick turnaround, I had worried that the release-tree
might already have been frozen last week when the patch was created.
RHEL-users like myself will be happy not to have to wait out another
release cycle for that fix.

Cheers,
Mike Lococo