[Snort-users] Problem Snort + Base

Jaime Peña Vidal jaimepvidal at ...14878...
Mon May 31 14:22:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

According your suggest, I have configured Base + Snort, but when  I go to
web page, appear the next error:

Warning: date() [ <http://192.168.80.112/acid/function.date> function.date]:
It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required*
to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set()
function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting
this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We
selected 'America/Santiago' for 'CLT/-4.0/no DST' instead in
/var/www/html/base/base_main.php on line 177

Is possible this error can be one bad configuration between php and
mysql?...I have configuring it carefully  and I have seeing many manual
about it and ever I have the same error..pls
can you help me?? I am
Chile
Santiago
.