[Snort-users] Problem Snort + ACID

Jaime Peña Vidal jaimepvidal at ...14878...
Fri May 28 12:44:21 EDT 2010

Ok…I am reading the .doc about it and apparently it is not hard….

Thanks very much again!!!

   Jaime Peña Vidal

De: Joel Esler [mailto:jesler at ...1935...]
Enviado el: viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010 12:34
Para: Jaime Peña Vidal
CC: Nick Moore; Snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Re: [Snort-users] Problem Snort + ACID

Base is a continuation and modification of the acid code. It's actively maintained and is much more stable and feature rich.

--

Sent from my iPad

Joel Esler

302-223-5974

Jabber:jesler at ...1935...

On May 28, 2010, at 12:22 PM, Jaime Peña Vidal <jaimepvidal at ...14880....> wrote:

No..I am new in it…I have configured server like squid, iptables only Reading manuals and according to it the best option  is acid + snort…but I don’t know. If you say me that base is good I will try configure it…now, yesterday I was reading about base and I don’t find a good manual about how to configure it….which is the procedure for install base? the same that acid?

Thanks very much for you answer…

   Jaime Peña Vidal