[Snort-users] Problem Snort + ACID

Jaime Peña Vidal jaimepvidal at ...14878...
Fri May 28 12:30:18 EDT 2010

And which one is better? Do you have any instruction about how to configure it?

Thanks very much!!!

   Jaime Peña Vidal

De: Joel Esler [mailto:jesler at ...1935...]
Enviado el: viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010 12:22
Para: Jaime Peña Vidal
CC: <Snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Asunto: Re: [Snort-users] Problem Snort + ACID

Jaime,

ACID has been dead for about 7 years now. Use BASE or Snorby.

--

Sent from my iPad

Joel Esler

302-223-5974

Jabber:jesler at ...1935...

On May 28, 2010, at 11:42 AM, Jaime Peña Vidal <jaimepvidal at ...14880....> wrote:

Hi,

I am configuring snort + acid  and I have installed it correctly following the manual instruction. The problem appear when I go to web page Acid ( http:// myip/acid)..This  error appear in the web page:

Warning: date() [ <http://192.168.80.112/acid/function.date> function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Santiago' for 'CLT/-4.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/acid/acid_main.php on line 177

Call to undefined method ProtocolFieldCriteria::ProtocolFieldCriteria() in /var/www/html/acid/acid_state_citems.inc on line 979

Do you have any suggest about it? I need to fix it soon and I am crazy for it…

Thanks

   Jaime Peña Vidal

Snort-users list archive: