[Snort-users] Problem Snort + ACID

Jaime Peña Vidal jaimepvidal at ...14878...
Fri May 28 11:42:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am configuring snort + acid  and I have installed it correctly following
the manual instruction. The problem appear when I go to web page Acid (
http:// myip/acid)..This  error appear in the web page:

Warning: date() [ <http://192.168.80.112/acid/function.date> function.date]:
It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required*
to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set()
function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting
this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We
selected 'America/Santiago' for 'CLT/-4.0/no DST' instead in
/var/www/html/acid/acid_main.php on line 177

Call to undefined method ProtocolFieldCriteria::ProtocolFieldCriteria() in
/var/www/html/acid/acid_state_citems.inc on line 979

Do you have any suggest about it? I need to fix it soon and I am crazy for
it

Thanks

   Jaime Peña Vidal