[Snort-users] snort output database bind address?

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Thu May 27 21:08:48 EDT 2010

No Lawrence, I don't think there is. The preferred method would be to
output in unified output method and use another tool like barnyard2 to
read the unified and input into the database.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2010, at 5:49 PM, "Lawrence R. Hughes, Sr." <lhughes at ...14822...