[Snort-users] ssn_groups_Jan10.csv link to download or file format snort 2.8.6.0

Ryan Jordan ryan.jordan at ...1935...
Tue May 25 15:19:20 EDT 2010

The Social Security guys don't actually post a CSV file. We've been
parsing the flat text file to strip out everything but the group
numbers, formatting that into a CSV, and loading that into Snort. See
the attached perl file for an example.

-Ryan