[Snort-users] ssn_groups_Jan10.csv snort 2.8.6.0 missing file?

JJC cummingsj at ...11827...
Fri May 21 13:15:52 EDT 2010

from README.sensitive_data:

On a monthly basis, the Social Security Administration publishes a list of
which Group numbers are in use for each Area.  These numbers can be updated
in Snort by supplying a CSV file with the new maximum Group numbers to
use.  By default, Snort recognizes Social Security numbers issued up
through November 2009.

from google:
http://www.socialsecurity.gov/employer/ssnvhighgroup.htm