[Snort-users] [Snort-sigs] Snort 2.8.6.0 rules available to registered and subscribers for 30 days

Seth Art sethsec at ...11827...
Thu May 13 10:53:03 EDT 2010

SF,

I think the 2860_s rule pack is missing from:
http://www.snort.org/snort-rules/#rules.  At least it is for me.

Also when using the link that automatically inserts the oinkcode (nice
idea BTW) on this page: https://www.snort.org/account/oinkcode , the
2860_s link doesn't work, but the 2853_s link does.

Anyone else see the same thing?

-Seth