[Snort-users] snort 2.8.6.0 inline (remote sensor) won't connect to mysqld

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue May 11 20:50:09 EDT 2010

Possibly. Check your alerts.

However, what you should do, especially in inline mode, is from Snort,
log to unified.

Then use barnyard to read the unified files and input them into the database.