[Snort-users] How can i stop alerts that come from my own ip range?

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Wed May 5 11:40:10 EDT 2010

Yeah, I wouldn't do a pass rule at all.  Sounds like to me, exactly what
Matt said.  Define your HOME_NET as the network you want to protect.
 EXTERNAL_NET, leave as any.  Go from there.