[Snort-users] Distro of choice

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at ...14358...
Tue May 4 10:29:40 EDT 2010

The best OS for Snort is the one you know the most about.  In depth knowledge
of the OS allows you to concentrate on what matters - the snort processes - and
ensures that you will likely secure the box sufficiently to protect it from
attack.

--On Monday, May 03, 2010 23:27:54 -0400 BrainStomp Snort

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst