[Snort-users] Can snort run on bare-metal vm or a virtual machine ?

phillip bailey pbailey at ...14793...
Tue Mar 30 10:48:20 EDT 2010

HI,

If you want to try some virtualized or bare metal snort with a nice
web interface,
i recommend to check the page of the Snorby appliance
http://www.cryptolife.org/index.php/Snorby

Best regards,

Phillip