[Snort-users] Older Snort Downloads

Joel Ebrahimi joel.ebrahimi at ...11827...
Mon Mar 29 17:21:11 EDT 2010

I can understand discouraging people. Even on the old website it was pretty
obvious it was legacy and you would hope that people would not use old stuff
but it was nice to have access to it.

I actually was able to get the version I was looking for from another
source.

Thanks!

// Joel