[Snort-users] snort information

Tushar Modi TusharM at ...14801...
Wed Mar 24 15:47:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

We are using older Snort 2.4 version and we would like to upgrade  it to
2.8 latest version. We are running older version in windows 2003 server.
If you please send us information , how to upgrade to 2.8 in windows
2003 server. I downloaded current version from your web site but I
really do not know how to upgrade and what is quickest method to upgrade
to latest version.

I appreciate it, If you please provide us information so we can upgrade
latest version with the current signature.

Thanks,

Tushar Modi

Sr. Network Analyst

JK Group Inc.

work:(609) 799-7830 Ext. 13732

Fax:(609)799-8019

Integrated Solutions for Global Philanthropy