[Snort-users] Pulled Pork over Oinkmaster?

Matt Olney molney at ...1935...
Thu Mar 11 10:24:38 EST 2010

While not an official project, JJ is one of our very best SEs and does
some good work.  Move to Pulled Pork when you can, he's as plugged in
as it gets.

As an aside, Andy if you can drop a list of rules customers are
interested in to me, I might (schedule pending) be able to give some
feedback as to why they were shipped disabled.

Matt

p.s. Don't tell JJ I'm talking good about him, don't need him getting uppity.