[Snort-users] whitelist rule to 1 ip?

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Wed Mar 3 09:14:49 EST 2010

I don't understand what you mean by whitelist.

Suppression allows you to turn off alerting for a particular ip.
That's whitelisting. If you want to write a rule for ONLY one IP, then
you can modify the rule header to only deal with one IP instead of a
whole variable.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone