[Snort-users] Automatic Snort Ruleset Updates through Scripting

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...13561...
Mon Jun 28 02:45:17 EDT 2010

0. Top posting releases demons into email threads. But my diatribe gets old.

1. Who handles the Oinkcodes? BTW, I've never used Oinkmaster, which
leads me to this question: What the hell is an Oinkcode?

2. <blank stare, looks to left, switch to right>

Randy

PS Just noticed Watchinski is on my neighborhood board - Long Reach
represent! (I thought that name looked familiar so I went through my
stack of mail :-)