[Snort-users] Default Rules

Clue Store cluestore at ...11827...
Mon Jun 21 09:43:07 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the quick reply. And yes, I am in the market to buy some Snort
clue today :)

The link you sent for the rule tuning is exactly what I was looking for.
I'll also check out Metasploit which looks like a great way to test.

And no, we had no plans to deploy those boxes on our production network. We
have a spare cable modem connection that we would put this on, so it will be
completely isolated from our production boxen.

Thanks again for the reply. Time to do some reading and get my learn on  :)