[Snort-users] Suricata 0.9.2 RC3 Released

Mark W. Jeanmougin mark.jeanmougin at ...14628...
Fri Jun 18 16:02:27 EDT 2010

On 06/18/2010 02:25 PM, Randal T. Rioux wrote:
> I question whether advertising on the Snort owned lists is
> appropriate.

Personally, I'm glad you "advertise" this product on the snort-users
mailing list.  It is something that I hope to get a chance to "play
with" here at my company this summer.

I've got some boxes with Intel i7 Extreme Edition CPU's and dual-port 10
Gbit Intel NIC's all ready to go.  Now, I just need the time to get them
running on the mirror ports...

Thanks,

MJ