[Snort-users] Snort Report 2.0 Beta Released

David Gullett dgullett at ...13519...
Fri Jun 18 04:41:23 EDT 2010

As Randy mentioned, registration is not required - just click on Get My
File.  I've added a note to that effect on the download form.

Also, someone else pointed out that I neglected to describe the product.
Even though we've been developing this since 2001 it's quite likely that
not everyone is familiar with Snort Report.  For everyone's edification,
it's a front-end data analysis tool for Snort that provides you a quick
snapshot of what's currently happening on your IDS/IPS box.  We expect
to be adding a lot of features at a fairly rapid pace.

In order to keep a bunch of unnecessary traffic off of this list, we're
really recommending using our Google Group at
http://groups.google.com/group/snortreport-users for feedback and
comments.

Regards,

David