[Snort-users] Snort Report 2.0 Beta Released

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...13561...
Thu Jun 17 21:25:56 EDT 2010

On 06/17/2010 05:40 PM, David Gullett wrote:
> We just published the beta for Snort Report 2.0.  This version is for
> the Ubuntu 10.04 operating system. We will also support Fedora and
> CentOS upon full release. For feedback, comments and support please join
> us on Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/group/snortreport-users
>
> Please let us know what you think! We highly value your feedback and bug
> reports. Any feature requests are welcomed as well.
>
> The installation guide and the software are both available now at
> http://downloads.symmetrixtech.com

Two things. First, to the listees: You don't need to get added to their
marketing database to download. Just clicking "get my file" with a blank
form will work.

Second, for Symmetrix: You might want to update your FAQ (I'm assuming
the latest release isn't limited to Snort 2.4, MySQL 4.x, Apache 2.0,
etc!) :-)

That being said, I look forward to trying this out. Looks interesting.

Thanks,
Randy