[Snort-users] preprocessor sensitive_data (snort 2.8.6.0)

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Fri Jun 4 08:39:11 EDT 2010

Take a look at the sensitive-data.rules as well as the README for the sensitive data preprocessor to see how you can write your own rules, etc, to detect what you'd like.

The rules are great examples, you can build from there.

--
Joel Esler
302-223-5974