[Snort-users] Snortsp 3.0 manual or info

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Thu Jun 3 11:16:24 EDT 2010

On Jun 3, 2010, at 11:15 AM, Martin Spinassi wrote:

> Joel,
>
> Thanks for your response. I can offer myself as a tester/reporter if you
> can send me some examples on how to configure it with inline option, or
> some draft documentation if there exists any.

Best advice is to read the README.  That's pretty much the only documentation that exists.  There is a live CD that exists where a friend of mine named Doug Burks has configured SSP on a LiveCD for testing.  Not aware if it supports inline mode.

He calls it Security Onion:
http://securityonion.blogspot.com/

--
Joel Esler