[Snort-users] Snortsp 3.0 manual or info

Martin Spinassi martins.listz at ...11827...
Thu Jun 3 10:50:45 EDT 2010

Hello list,

After a few days trying to make work snort 2.x asn an IPS with inline
support on a Debian box without luck, I've decided to give snortsp 3.0 a
chance, as it has inline support from the scratch.

I did read the README and the README.bridge documents inside the source
tarball, but they look very confusing. I don't know where to start with
all the lua stuff and the config.

Do you have any link or good documentation about it? I don't find it at
snort's website nor google. At least some experience from other user
would be interesting.

Thanks!

Martin