[Snort-users] book for Snort

Matt Olney molney at ...1935...
Wed Jun 2 09:19:24 EDT 2010

I'm very much a book guy.  If you're more comfortable working with a book in
your hand to get up to speed on things, don't let anyone here tell you
you're wrong. :)

Now when it gets down to nitty gritty, or I'm working on something "weird"
(which, because of my job is fairly often), it's either Google or reading
code.  Unfortunately reading code seems increasingly to be the answer :(.

Anyways, check http://twitpic.com/1t9ynf :)

Matthew Olney
Senior Research Engineer
Sourcefire VRT