[Snort-users] difficulity configureing libnet

Russ Combs rcombs at ...1935...
Fri Jul 30 11:16:45 EDT 2010

If you are new to Snort as well have you considered trying the 2.9.0 beta?
It uses libdnet instead of libnet so that issue goes away.  You'll also have
to install the DAQ package but, having done that, you will be in great shape
going forward.