[Snort-users] how to set proxy for oinkmaster

Matt Olney molney at ...1935...
Thu Jan 28 01:38:48 EST 2010

Sweet!

You know, if you guys want to tweak JJ some, you can ask him how
Windows support and proxy support are coming in Pulled Pork.  I only
say this because I haven't got a "you are a bastard' email from him in
a while.

Matt