[Snort-users] snort not running as service

Sadanand Ghagare sadanandgh at ...11827...
Mon Jan 25 18:22:37 EST 2010

When I placed \ in third line which I forgot to enter, it started successfully.

preprocessor sfportscan: proto  { all } \
                         memcap { 10000000 } \
                         sense_level { low } \
	          logfile { portscan.log }

--