[Snort-users] "Flow:established" rules are never being fired (2.8.5.2)

Dan Weber weberdan at ...11827...
Fri Jan 22 17:20:27 EST 2010

Thanks for the suggestion.  Yes, I am sending the SYN from the snort
box itself, but I already put in "-k none".  I also checked when
passing a packet through the box, and I get a similar behavior.

Launching it with ./snort -c /var/aef/snort-drop.conf -k none -U -y -J 500