[Snort-users] seek help for installation for snort2.8

Ryan Jordan ryan.jordan at ...1935...
Fri Jan 22 12:09:35 EST 2010

Make sure you don't have old preprocessors from previous installations
hanging around in your /usr/local/snort/lib/snort_dynamicpreprocessor
directory. The easiest way to do this would be to delete them all and re-do
"make install".

If all else fails, upgrade to a recent version of Snort and try again. Snort
2.8.0 is pretty old in Internet years.