[Snort-users] getting "CGI error" while doing snort installation on windows 2003

Alexander Novokhatsky alex.ontario at ...11827...
Wed Jan 20 20:20:39 EST 2010

Hello Sadanand,

http://php.net/downloads.php
Just tested this PHP 5.12 installer
During the installation I have both "IIS FastCGI" and "IIS CGI". I've
chosen the second option and didn't install FastCGI