[Snort-users] getting "CGI error" while doing snort installation on windows 2003

Sadanand Ghagare sadanandgh at ...11827...
Wed Jan 20 18:33:08 EST 2010

Hi Alexander,

WHile reinstalling php-5.2.12-Win32 and try to choose FAST IIS CGI(as
there is no otpion called IIS CGI), it asks me download and install
fast CGI for IIS.
Do I need ti install it?

REgards,
Sadanand