[Snort-users] evaluating snort, can snort do this? commercial support?

Dimitri Syuoul dsyuoul at ...11827...
Tue Jan 19 18:30:38 EST 2010

Thank you, I have inquiried about SSLbump in the proxy mailing lists
but apparently this a feature that is not done transaprently to the
user.. one needs to configure the browser to proxy https for that.
Which i dont want.

Also, nobody has answered if snort can be used to block skype?

Any option or feed is welcomed!!

Dimitri