[Snort-users] getting "CGI error" while doing snort installation on windows 2003

Sadanand Ghagare sadanandgh at ...11827...
Tue Jan 19 17:21:42 EST 2010

Thanks Alexander for replying..
I have installed php-5.2.12-Win32 version already installed.
Please tell me from where I can change the configuration?
Or do I need to reinstall it again?

Regards,
Sadanand

--