[Snort-users] Sourcefire commercial IPS

Nigel Houghton nhoughton at ...1935...
Mon Jan 18 16:17:34 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Alexander Novokhatsky
<alex.ontario at ...11827...> wrote:
> Hello sourcefire,
>
> We are currently using Snort-based IDS system and very happy with it.
> Thank you for your products!
> Management of the compamy is interested in purchasing commercial IPS system to
> actively filter 50Mbit traffic. Can you provide me estimations for your IPS
> products?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Best regards,
>  Alexander                          mailto:alex.ontario at ...11827...

Hi Alexander,

We keep our commercial offerings off this list so if you want to get
this information, you would be better served going to
http://www.sourcefire.com/company/contact/ and choosing the sales
office for the part of the world you are located in.

--
Nigel Houghton
Head Mentalist