[Snort-users] Backports for Ubuntu 8.10

Ryan Jordan ryan.jordan at ...1935...
Mon Jan 11 10:38:15 EST 2010

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a (jfs at debian dot org) is the Debian
maintainer for Snort. I had a chat with him about 6 months ago. The project
page is here: http://packages.debian.org/sid/snort

It's my understanding that they really need more volunteers in order to get
Snort .debs tested as they come out.