[Snort-users] Which OS to choose for SNORT? (need help)

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...13561...
Fri Jan 8 13:31:41 EST 2010

Yeah, my guide up there is for SPARC. I've not used Solaris on x86 yet. If
there is enough demand I can make one for x86.

Actually, I'll try it out this weekend and follow-up. Now I have an excuse
to tinker with Solaris/x86.

Randy