[Snort-users] Which OS to choose for SNORT? (need help)

Sadanand Ghagare sadanandgh at ...11827...
Fri Jan 8 13:12:50 EST 2010

can anybody forward me documentation for Snort on solaris x86. I found
one on snort.org but it has been tested on solaris SPARC?
anybody has snort on solaris x86 and give me some idea about concern
we have with it?

Regards,
sadanand