[Snort-users] Which OS to choose for SNORT? (need help)

Sadanand Ghagare sadanandgh at ...11827...
Thu Jan 7 18:19:16 EST 2010

Whether there any performance issue anybody has seen on snort with
solaris 10 x86, it is because I am more familiar with solaris OS
rather than Linux OS and prefer Solaris OS.

REgards,
sadanand