[Snort-users] Updated rule sid 3192 WEB-CLIENT Windows Media Player directory traversal via Content-Disposition attempt

Matt Olney molney at ...1935...
Wed Feb 24 14:27:59 EST 2010

Also...just as an aside.  Don't run that rule.  I mean unless you
REALLY REALLY need to.  You should be well patched to that, and the
fact that you get so many alerts shows that in your traffic you hit
that content match frequently and thus enter the PCRE.

Matt