[Snort-users] Links broken

Mike Guiterman mguiterman at ...1935...
Tue Feb 23 09:14:32 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the response to the old thread here.  Searchable rule docs have
been back up on Snort.org for some time now.  Just go to snort.org/search.
The search capabilities have been greatly improved.  You can still search by
SID but we've added the capability to search by MS advisory, reference,
platform and key words.  If you haven't yet you should check it out.

The issue with BASE is that they haven't updated the project to link to the
new search capability.  Kevin and the team at BASE are aware of the issue
and are working on an update to BASE.

Regards,

Mike

2010/2/10 Fábio Ferrão <ferrao04 at ...11827...>

> The snort team,
>
> I'm using BASE for analisys of snort's alerts and I verified that the snort
> links are broken.
> When I click in snort links for learning about alert, the result is "The
> page you are looking for isn’t here".
> For example: http://www.snort.org/pub-bin/sigs.cgi?sid=1:384.
>
> Can you verify?
>
> Regards.
>
> --
> Fábio Ferrão
>
> "E conhecereis a verdade e a verdade vos libertará".    João 8.32
> "And you will know the truth and the truth you will free".    John 8.32

Mike Guiterman
Snort Community Manager
Sourcefire, Inc.
mguiterman at ...1935...