[Snort-users] Sourcefire 3D

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Fri Feb 19 12:13:49 EST 2010

On Feb 19, 2010, at 11:04 AM, David Kingsly wrote:

> I have setup snort 2.8.5.2, with base, php, ... you know
> I like to learn more about Sourcefire 3D especially some of the recent
> feature such as vlan support, policy creation etc.  Is there opensource
> software that I can setup to interface my snort instance to setup and
> learn more about some of these features?

David,

The Sourcefire 3D system is a productized offering.  Snort is only one part of the 3D system, and it is the only part of the 3D system that is open source.

If you want to pass me your contact info, I can put you in touch with someone from sales who can work with you.

Thanks.

--
Joel Esler
302-223-5974