[Snort-users] Links broken

Alex Kirk akirk at ...1935...
Wed Feb 10 15:06:26 EST 2010

Fabio,

Unfortunately, the rule documentation was taken down during a previous web
site migration, and the web team has not brought it back yet. In the
meantime, rule documentation can be found in the docs/ folder of the rules
tarball, as well as at http://www.snortid.com/ (not an officially maintained
Sourcefire site, but a solid resource nonetheless).

--
Alex Kirk
AEGIS Program Lead