[Snort-users] Rules and sensor management

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at ...14358...
Tue Feb 9 15:05:49 EST 2010

I will take the resounding thud in response to this question to mean that there
are no other options out there.

--On Monday, February 08, 2010 15:00:21 -0600 Paul Schmehl

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst