[Snort-users] New to Snort; Unable to download VRT Certified Rules

Ryan Jordan ryan.jordan at ...1935...
Mon Feb 8 10:21:29 EST 2010

Yes, snort.org blocks you from attempting to download the same file
twice within 15 minutes. I think it also resets the timer each time
you get the 403 Forbidden. Keep in mind that this is tracked by IP
address, so if you go to a different machine behind your NAT it will
give the same error.