[Snort-users] New to Snort; Unable to download VRT Certified Rules

ladytechieguruness at ...14763... ladytechieguruness at ...14763...
Mon Feb 8 00:17:52 EST 2010

Ray and others,

It WAS the "registered users release" I was attempting to download, NOT
the subscribers. BOTH say "VRT Certified" and the "new" rules are new than
what I assume are in the latest release of the Snort program itself. I hope
that's clearer. Thanks.

LTG

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 22:19:26 -0500, Ray Caparros <arcy24 at ...11827...> wrote:
> LTG,
>

> The VRT Certified Rules Updates requires a paid subscription. You
> could download the The Registered User Release.
>
> On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 9:36 PM,  <ladytechieguruness at ...14763...>
wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I downloaded Snort but haven't been able to successfully download the
VRT