[Snort-users] Looking for a DB.

Nick Moore nmoore at ...1935...
Sat Aug 28 08:44:06 EDT 2010

Paul,

While I'm sure you're a great guy and have the purest interests at heart,
I'm really not open to allowing remote access to my database. I'm also
guessing that most other Snortheads have a similar position.

That being said, I would recommend that you download easyids (
http://www.skynet-solutions.net/easyids/) and use that. It's pretty easy to
get going and runs well in VMWare if you don't have a spare machine.

Happy Snorting!

Nick

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Paul Halliday <paul.halliday at ...11827...>wrote:

> Does anyone have a stock Snort DB environment that they would be
> willing to allow remote connections to? RO of course.
>
> Thanks.

Nick Moore, SFCE, CISSP, CISA
Sr. Systems Engineer
Voice 708-336-9041
Email nick.moore at ...1935...
IM    nickgmoore (Yahoo)
       nickgmoore38 (AIM)

    ,,_
   o"  )~   Sourcefire - The Creators of Snort
    ''''

www.sourcefire.com         www.snort.org