[Snort-users] Linking rules in BASE

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at ...14358...
Tue Aug 24 13:04:00 EDT 2010

--On Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:43:17 -0400 "Kun, Mike" <mkun at ...6382...>
wrote:

> Are you copying the snort.rules file?
> I tried that on my install, but I'm still getting the same errer. It looks to
> me like BASE can't query the snort.rules file correctly

Why don't we start with which version of Base are you using?  Then we might be
able to figure out what the problem is.  I'm using 1.4.5 (lilias), and it's not
having any problems parsing and displaying the rules.

Secondly, to the OP - are you clicking on rules or snort?

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst