[Snort-users] Mmapped Capture on Linux

beenph beenph at ...11827...
Fri Aug 13 13:54:52 EDT 2010

Yhea i just looked up DAQ source, but i just wanted to share what i
realized when looking at the code, i guess it can still be helpfull
for people with 2.8.x and or using other packet capture software.

I have to admit i really was looking for DAQ source in 2.9.x source
tree and i was mind buggeled ...until i realised
it was distributed separatly.... blame it on friday ;)

I was looking at every c preprocessor macro to see where DAQ_* api
where converted to daq_* api ...and i was starting to
feel bad for my self ;)

-elz